Netgear Router Setup- The Most Loved, fastest and top-rated Wi-Fi Router.
Need support? Call toll-free
Troubleshoot Netgear WiFi Router
Wi-Fi Router’s setup
Wi-Fi Router’s setup is quite easy. It may bother sometimes because of any technical error. Check out for any additional help if you are trying to setup your Netgear router.
Internet Connectivity issues
Netgear Wi-Fi router is not getting connected to the Internet? Despite its well connected with the modem. Let our experts help you with router’s configuration to get you internet access.
Support for Netgear WiFi Router
The Netgear has provided an official support portal www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com to provide a handy help for all problems related to Netgear products. This web portal can also be accessed using IP address: http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1.
It is a universal web portal available at free of cost for any Netgear user. This Netgear setting interface lets you manage setup, configure or troubleshoot almost every problem you may face with Netgear Wi-Fi router or any other Netgear product.
Beyond this admin web portal, you may also approach the Netgear Wi-Fi router support team, to get real-time help. The Netgear Wi-Fi router support team is build up of professionals, who have got a hand on experience in solving various router-related problems.
The entire Wi-Fi router tech support team is bound to assist you in all minor or critical issues, which you think need expert’s advice to get resolved.
You can choose from calling, writing an e-mail or LIVE chat support to get your problems attended by the support team. The Netgear Wi-Fi router tech support team will happy to serve you.
The Wi-Fi router support team is available round the clock and is just a call away for you. Dial the toll-free number 833-244-6779.
Call the support team anytime at toll-free no. 833-244-6779 for an expert’s advice you need for your Netgear Router setup.
Write an Email to our tech support team for quick and easy solutions to all the issues with your Netgear router.
Experience the real-time help with LIVE chat support system. Handover all your router problems to the experts and get best solutions.
If you have any types of complaints; let us know the problem you are facing. We will attend you on priority.
Netgear Wi-Fi Router setup
You can use your computer with the broadband connection for Netgear router setup for the very first time. In case you don’t have a PC, you can also opt for any wireless device to configure your Netgear router. Following we will explain both methods in easy steps.
Netgear Wi-Fi router setup with wireless device
- Connect your Modem and the router with the help of Ethernet cable.
- Turn ON the Modem and the Router, wait till both get stable light.
- Check out the PRESET WIRELESS SETTINGS written at back or bottom of the router.
- Open the wireless connection manager in your Wireless device and click on your SSID or Wi-Fi network
- Connect to the network by entering the correct password.
- Open any browser and NETGEAR Genie login page will appear automatically.
- In case it doesn’t appear; go to http://www.routerlogin.com or http://www.routerlogin.net.
Login with the default values, Username: admin, Password: password.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the Netgear router setup process.
Netgear Wi-Fi router setup with Cable Internet connection
- Connect your Modem with the router via internet port and computer to Router via LAN port.
- Restart all; Computer, Router & Broadband connection.
- Open your browser and go to http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1
- The login window needs default values: Username: admin, Password: password
- Click on “Setup Wizard” option, choose “YES” and click on the “Next” button.
- It will detect the dynamic IP, Click on “NEXT” button.
- Click on “Maintenance” in the left panel, then click on ” Router status”
- Look for IP Address, if it shows a valid IP address that means you are connected to the internet.
Contact the Netgear router support team, in case you don’t succeed, Call at the toll-free number 833-244-6779.
Features of Netgear Wi-Fi Router
NETGEAR Wi-Fi Routers provides the widest range of speeds that enable you to perform much high-speed task flawlessly in just fraction of seconds. The various advanced level features fulfill your internet needs including, quick & safe browsing, fast music/ video streaming, uninterrupted gaming experience and more. Some other highlighted features Netgear Wi-Fi Router are:
- It provides a wide range of speed limits which makes you success in performing various day to day task or even high-end professional jobs.
- The dual-band feature provides 300+300 speed which ensures uninterrupted HD Video streaming.
- The Netgear Wi-Fi router includes WPA-Enterprise and WPA2-Enterprise encryption (An enterprise-class wireless security with Wi-Fi Protected Access) that ensures data security.
- It incorporates a Push ‘N’ Connect (WPS) feature that enables the user to connect fast and securely.
- The NETGEAR Live Parental Control feature makes this product an outstanding one. It is a router-based Web filtering solution to keep Internet experience safe for kids.
- Open a browser and log in to the router admin page with login credentials.
- Click on ADVANCED >> Administration.
- Click on “Firmware Update” and then “Check” option.
- If a new firmware version is available, it will ask to download & install.
- Click on “Yes” button to upgrade it.
NO, you do not need to register your Netgear Wi-Fi router to start working. However in case you want to get a technical support for any problem you are facing with the Netgear Wi-Fi router, then you need to get it registered once.
- Connect your Netgear Wi-Fi router to the computer.
- Open a browser and use any of these to get a login window:
- Type in the default login values: Username: admin, Password: password. These are case sensitive.
- Click “Login” and you are through.
This process can be done with both Smart wizard and Netgear Genie interface.
For Smart Wizard router interface
- First, check the IP address of your device then add this IP address in the router.
- To start; Log-in to your Netgear router.
- Go to the “Maintenance” menu.
- Click on the “Attached Devices” tab.
- Note the current IP address of the device.
- Now go to the “Advanced” option.
- Click on “LAN Setup.” tab.
- Click on “Add” button, under the Address Reservation option.
- Type in the IP address and a name for the device.
- Click “Add” button to save this information.
For NETGEAR genie router interface
The entire process is the same the only difference is you will see the “BASIC” tab instead of “Maintenance” menu in Netgear Genie.