NETGEAR EXTENDER SETUP
Call Our Toll Free
With Netgear extender setup, you can securely increase the bandwidth of the internet. It allows you to enjoy high internet speed hassle free. Once you are done with the process of Netgear extender setup, you can configure the Netgear extender through Mywifiext.net. it will help you to connect the Netgear Extender to the home router. Once you visit the Mywifiext.net, click “New Extender Setup”, this will redirect you to onscreen instructions or Netgear range extender setup wizard.
For Netgear wifi extender setup, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Netgear extender setup as an “Access Point”
- When you install and configure the netgear extender setup wizard as an access point, it will use a wired connection for creating the wireless hotspot. Follow the below mentioned steps for Netgear extender setup in “Access Point Mode”.
- Turn on your extender and check whether extender is up and running.
- Set extender switch to the access point.
- Connect the router and extender using the ethernet cable.
- In the address bar type mywifiext.net and press “Enter”.
- Complete the “New Extender Setup” screen and tap to “Next” button.
- Now, enter the “Network’s SSID and Password” and tap “Next Button”.
- To finish this Netgear extender setup process, click “Next Button”.
Netgear wifi extender setup as an “Extender”
During “WiFi Range Extender Setup” mode, Netgear Extender replicates all the incoming signals through the router or main access point. Below the steps are discussed to setup Netgear extender as “WIFI Range Extender”.
- Move the “Extender Switch” to “Extender”.
- Plug in the extender to the power switch.
- Open any browser on your computer system.
- Once the browser is open, navigate to “ mywifiext.net”.
- Submit the Network password and tap on “Continue” button.
- Now, select the private or public network and click to “continue”.
- Netgear setup will apply the settings.
- Click on “Finish button” to complete the process.
Following the above-mentioned steps, you can have Netgear extender setup for your home network.