Simple Way to Setup Belkin Router
Belkin Router is a WIFI Router and supports the two basic functions. The router provides high-speed connectivity. One can have Belkin setup by following the right steps. But, make sure that all steps are followed in sequence as one wrong step can result in the failure of an entire installation process. Still, if it is not helping you out, you can contact Belkin customer service for the Belkin Support.
Below the steps are given to set up the Belkin router. You can also take advice from our experts by calling us on Belkin Support Number -+1-877-213-7013. Feel free to contact us anytime for Belkin Support. Our technicians are always available to help you.
Install the Belkin Router
- Plug-in the Belkin Router to a power outlet and turn the power on.
- Connect the modem with Belkin Router using the USB cable.
- Now, connect the computer with Router using another cable.
- If you do not have extra USB cable then you can reset the Belkin Router. Click the Wireless icon on your system.
- Connect with Belkin Router and open the web browser. Once the system and router are connected, open the web browser and type 192.168.2.1. click enter.
Belkin Router setup page or the dashboard will open. Once the modem has detected the Belkin Router, you can configure the wireless router settings such as SSID (network name) and password.
- You can change the password, all you need to do is go to the (Wireless Settings) and change the password.
- After the setup of Belkin Router, restart both-computer and the router.
- The setup process is completed and now you can use your wireless internet connection.
Sometimes there can be the different issuers which you might face during the Belkin Router Setup such as. But, In that scenario, you can take help from the Belkin router support. Technicians will help to solve the issues and also give you required guidance for setup and Belkin router update. So, take advice from our technical experts and get your issue solved in a short span to time.