The default gateway to access the Routerlogin.net admin page is 192.168.1.1 and works well every time but some bad day it may not work for you. This article helps you to learn about how to troubleshoot such situation, read carefully, and read till last.
There are 3 troubleshooting tricks to get access to your Routerlogin.net page in case IP Address 192.168.1.1 fails to load it, the following check these out one by one.
1) Check out the correct IP address
Although 192.168.1.1 is the default gateway and universally used dip to get access to the Routerlogin.net, but in some cases, this may not work. The issue is this might not be the gateway for you, then how can you reach to access the routerlogin.net admin page?
No worries, you can easily find out the exact IP gateway to get connected to the router login admin page from your system only. Just follow the below given steps:
- Start with going to the “Start” button of your router.
- Now click the Windows button and “R” key together from the keyboard.
- Next type the command “CMD”, hit “Ok” button to open the command window.
- In this command window type the command “ipconfig”.
- Press “enter” from the keyboard.
- An Administrator window will open showing your entire network configuration including all Ethernet, LAN and other information.
- There you can see “Default Gateway” information.
- The IP showing in front of this “Default Gateway” is your exact one to get connected to the access Routerlogin Net admin page.
Use this IP in the browser instead of 192.168.1.1, and you will surely get access the Routerlogin.net.
2) The browser is problematic with 192.168.1.1
Another possibility is that your browser is not supporting the 192.168.1.1 IP. This could have the following 2 solutions:
- Try opening 192.168.1.1 with another browser
- Try other address to reach the routerlogin.net site.
Opening 192.168.1.1 with another browser
Sometimes, your preferred browser may not support the default gateway for the routerlogin.net page. To cross check you may try opening this IP on the other browsers.
You obviously have 2-3 browsers installed on your system. If the same IP works well on other browsers and you can get access to your Routerlogin.net webpage. That simply means you need to check with the settings of your default browser.
Or sometimes giving a break can fix the issue and the same browser can work with this IP and can get you connected to your Routerlogin.net admin page.
Try other address to reach the routerlogin.net site.
If you do not have any other browser installed on your system, or you do not want to work with other browsers for any reason. You may check with some other IP address or URL to get connected to your Routerlogin.net admin page. These substitute addresses are:
Any of these will surely work for you if 192.168.1.1 fails to load the Routerlogin.net web page.
3) Netgear Router Setup
In case nothing from the previous troubleshooting tricks works for you, better you should reconfigure your Netgear Router with the Netgear Setup. Following check out, How to Reset Netgear router in detail:
- Connect your router to the working modem.
- Connect your router to the computer (or any preferred device) wither through Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Wait until the router LED shows a solid stable Green lights, this indicates all devices are well connected and also the router is connected to the internet. It wouldn’t take more than 2 minutes to get the reboot and get everything seated ready for further use.
- Now you need to access the net page, for that open browser on your computer and use the default IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar, if lucky enough you will get to see the Routerlogin.net admin page.
- If the default IP doesn’t work for you, try using http://www.routerlogin.net URL instead, it surely will work.
- Now once you see the net page, fill in the login credentials to work with router settings.
- Use the value “admin” for both the username and the password field and click the “Login” button.
- You can RESET you router settings now.
Once you get into the Router’s dashboard, first and foremost thing to do is, check if any firmware update notification or message is there. An outdated firmware could also lead to router failure.
Hopefully, you will get to access your Routerlogin.net admin page after reading this article. If your issue is still not fixed, simply approach the Netgear Tech support team.
Connect Arlo Camera to Alexa Device Follow the steps.